HB-1340 In the border town with Croatia lies this huge…
Modern family house in the middle of the eco village, Gyűrűfű, in a farmhouse!
Hungary-Mediation offers for sale this excellent IBAFA-Gyűrűfű FAMILY HOUSE!
-the whole is situated on a spacious plot of 1.1 hectares.
– 13 km from Szentlőrinc and only 5 minutes away from the village of Ibafa.
– access to the property is via a pebble path that is constantly being refilled and maintained so that access to the first village is 5 minutes,
– In the center of Gyűrűfű there is also a community center in a beautiful green area for events and family gatherings in the eco village,
– one of the first ecological villages of our country, Gyűr vanfű, lies on the beautiful slopes of South Zselic,
-It is classified as a farm with pasture.
– nature reserve, closed river basin,
– Gyűrűfű is an eco-village with 25-30 inhabitants
– the house is completely self-sufficient: solar panel system, own source,
combined with a collection and purification system with a total water supply of 33 m3, ideal for the water supply needs of the whole family, –
– on colder days the heating is provided by a built-in wood-burning tile stove that is connected to the central heating;
– and thanks to the solar panel system, partial infrared heating is also supplied,
– the house was made of insulation brick in 2004 with a wall thickness of 60 cm and insulated pine windows,
– downstairs, 2 bedrooms, living room with beautiful tiled stove, dining room + kitchen, bathroom, utility room, toilet, wood storage in the house,
– 2 bedrooms, living room, hall, wardrobe in the attic,
– a large number of built-in cupboards provide convenience for residents,
– a beautiful panorama on the porch,
– A children’s playground has been set up.
– and a nice new basement in the house.
-There are various stables and hay storage, including a very good walk-in stable for the horses.
– the water supply system in the back garden is fully developed and can be operated independently.
– many fruit trees: apples, pears, wild pears, apricots, plums, medlar, figs, etc.
– silence, tranquility, chemical free garden, clean spring water, morning mist, beautiful environment, living community.